Monday, July 15, 2013

Am I having a girl or a boy?

      I don't know if the signs are true or if it's just wishful thinking on my end but the universe seems to be screaming, "girl!"
  • At my doctor's first ultrasound appointment, a crocheted blanket is given to each expectant mommy. They opened the cabinet to show me my options and there were about 5 pink blankets and one yellow one. No blue huh? Hmmm...
  • My belly seems to be forming more upward than down; pointing towards a girl.
  • I am constantly nauseous and just started vomiting for the first time in my entire life. I use to have to make myself throw up when I was sick, now even just one wrong burp and up comes my stomach contents. Ick.
  • My acne is horrendous. I had acne previous to being pregnant, but it was no where near as severe as it is now. It went from small pimples to cyst like infections. I know, probably tmi, but seriously? It better be a little girl taking all my beauty away.
  • Baby's heart rate has stayed up and around 160bpm, which is well over the mark for it being a girl.
  • I always grab my car key by the narrow end.
Signs I'm having a boy:
  • I'm constantly craving pickles. Buy me a jar and I'll eat them all within a day AND drink all the juice.
  • I don't have severe morning sickness compared to everyone else, but it is severe for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment