Monday, July 15, 2013

#2: Gender Discrimination



      Okay let's face it, we know what we want. Although I will be head over heels in love with my baby no matter what, I want a girl. My boyfriend already has two boys and I love them to death, but I need a little change of scenery. Every time I am looking at baby stuff I find myself straying to pink car seats and over-sized flower headbands. It feels completely wrong to be so set on a specific gender, but I can't help it.

      If you are faced with this same issue you know how I feel. But what happens when you find out baby's gender and it's not what you were hoping for exactly? Everything will be okay. After you buy the first little shoes and teeny tiny socks, you won't care about the gender of your baby. Maternal instincts won't let you feel disappointed for long and you'll be caught up in everything baby, boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment