Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 12

      It's hard to believe it's already been 12 weeks! Today is 12 weeks 3 days, so I'm basically in the 13th week, which means we made it over the MC hump! Yay us! I am feeling more and more pregnant every day, and even starting to show a little. I haven't gained any weight but my belly is definitely changing. I don't look pregnant though yet, just like I ate at McDonald's for a week straight. My boyfriend said I should just relax and let my tummy show, ya know since I AM pregnant, but I just can't do it. People won't see me as pregnant, they'll just think I gained a lot of weight:/

      The worst parts so far are the horrrrrrible cramps, severe increase in acne and constant nausea. Luckily I am almost into the second trimester when the nausea should start to subside a little, if not all the way. But cramps will keep coming as long as my belly is growing:( So...T-6 months, 9 days. Boooo

      I can't wait until my ultrasound next week! The last one I got was not very clear because the baby was so tiny, but now the baby is the size of a kiwi! :) The appointment after this one will be the gender ultrasound and that couldn't come any slower. The anticipation is driving me insane! I can't stop thinking of names or looking at baby clothes, and there's hardly a reason to when I don't know the baby's gender. OMG I am driving myself crazy over thinking and over researching everything. I've even started some online baby registries. Are all mommies like this with their first baby? Completely out of control?

Here's a picture of me from this week. I promise there's a baby in there, not big macs and coke;)



No comments:

Post a Comment