Thursday, July 18, 2013

Is it December yet?

      I honestly feel like I am failing at everything in life right now. I have done no wrong so karma should be on my side, but it just keeps slapping me in the face. I'm not sure how many more blows I can take before I go insane.

Why I'm upset:
  • There is constantly something breaking on  my car and it currently needs about $400 in repairs. Luckily I can do the repairs myself. 
  • I have no money to pay for anything.
  • I can't find a job even though I've had 5 interviews and completed more than 40 applications.
  • My boyfriend won't settle for a minimum wage job even though we NEED money. He thinks unemployment will get us more money at the moment, but we haven't received that in 3 weeks.....
  • I'm struggling to pay attention and learn anything in school with everything that's going on.
  • Financial aid denied me my pell grant because of an error without telling me, so now I have to wait until the end of August to get ANY money.
  • I'm starting to not fit in my clothes and there's nothing I can do about it.
  • I feel completely claustrophobic in this house because of all of the people and animals in such a tight space. 
  • I wish I could just tell everyone I'm pregnant and get it over with, but the lack of support that I'd get it almostworse than them being oblivious to my situation.
  • Before we moved in here, my boyfriend and I have NEVER EVER gotten into an argument, and now we get in one once a day.
  • My doctor, instead of getting prior authorization for a medication I've been on for two years, decided to just send my pharmacy a completely different prescription of the same milligram. Now, unless I get $65, I am unable to have my correct meds covered by AHCCCS.
I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment